PPWP Forms Integration extension enables you to grant password protected content content via Contact Form 7. After form submission, customers will receive a quick access link allowing them to access protected content directly. What’s more, you have full control over access link restriction, such as expiring them after a period of time or a number of clicks automatically. This helps prevent your premium content from being shared without your permission.
In this guide, we’ll take you through generating a quick access link automatically after successful form submission.
- Step 1: Attach a protected page to a form
- Step 2: Restrict link access by clicks or time
- Step 3: Customize the message showing the access link
- How PPWP Forms Integration works
- Password Protect WordPress Lite version 1.7.8 or greater
- Password Protect WordPress Pro version 1.3.8 or greater
- PPWP Forms Integration version 1.2.0 or greater