- Our plugin redirect doesn’t work properly when your server referrer policy is set to “no-referrer”. That means upon entering correct passwords, users won’t be redirected back to the protected content. If they click on the browser back button, they will be able to see the content though.
We recommend changing the policy “no-referrer-when-downgrade”, which is secure enough and at the same time, improve compatibility with other plugins like ours.
- Category protection are not exclusive: Protect parent category doesn’t protect posts under sub-categories
- Conflict with Elementor plugin: Can’t access Elementor editor page if “Password Protect Entire Site” is enabled
- Select field under Settings Page can be empty in some cases, if selected content is moved to trash or deleted
- Conflict with GoDaddy firewall:
- You will need to remove sucurriip CDN from your domain CNAME
Conflict with Beaver Builder: Error message displays under 404 page(resolved in version 1.1.3) Plugin’s popup and metabox don’t work with Plain Permalink(resolved in version 1.1.2) “Whitelist Roles” doesn’t work with “Password Protect Entire Site(resolved in version 1.1.1)
- Note: Post’s author, if selected, will be able to access their own posts when the entire site is protected
The post reverts the protection status after clicking Update button in the editor page(resolved in version 1.1.1) Can’t use build-in WordPress function to password protect custom post types(resolved in version 1.1.1)
Prevent Direct Access (PDA) Gold Integration
- Protected videos/audios (MP3, MP4) embedded in the content might not work smoothly