PPWP extensions (addons) extend Pro version’s features and/or integrate with other popular third-party services and plugins such as WooCommerce and MailChimp.
All PPWP extensions are only compatible with PPWP Pro. If you have PPWP Lite installed, you will need to upgrade to the Pro version.
- Use the same email when purchasing the main plugin and its extensions
- Upgrade the main plugin’s license to use this extension on more websites
- Your extensions will follow Password Protect WordPress (PPWP) Pro’s license. In other words, if you get our PPWP 3-site license, you’ll be able to use your extension on 3 sites as well.
- Simply install and activate your main plugin’s license first before activating the extension just like a normal plugin
- On a WordPress multisite network, you’re required to activate your PPWP Pro license in the main site first in order to get plugin’s updates as well as network-activating all its extensions.
- Please note that you don’t have to enter your extensions’ license anywhere on your website.
- If you’ve used the same email when purchasing both the main plugin and extensions, you don’t have to do anything else. Our license system will do it automatically when you activate your PPWP Pro license.
- The extension’s license key sent to you after purchase is mainly used for checking purposes in case something goes wrong
You will receive the extension’s updates as long as
- The extension’s subscription is active, and
- Your PPWP Pro license key is valid
If you don’t want to renew the extension’s subscription every year to keep the automatic update, you should consider upgrading to PPWP Pro lifetime licenses.