Password Protect WordPress (PPWP) Pro extends the Partial Content Protection feature by using built-in elements in Page Builders instead of copying the shortcode.
- Password Protect WordPress Lite version 220.127.116.11 and greater
- Password Protect WordPress Pro version 1.1.5 and greater
PPWP Pro currently works well with the most popular Page Builder plugins, including:
- Elementor Free and Pro
- Beaver Builder (WIP)
- Visual Composer (WIP)
In this article, we will show you how to use PPWP block in these Page Builders.
First of all, you need to find our PPWP element under “Search Widget” field.
After that, simply drop it to where you want to display protected area. In the right sidebar, you have provided 3 setting options to password protect your content section, including:
- Create multiple passwords to unlock the protected section
- Add a whitelisted role, e.g. Admin users, to see the protected section without entering passwords
- Customize your protected content. Simply add content as when you use Classic Editor.