* This feature is only available in Password Protect WordPress (PPWP) Pro version 1.1.4 and greater
By default, after entering the correct password, your users will see the content they’re trying to unlock. In some cases, you’ll want to redirect them to different URLs, e.g. pricing and sale page, according to the password they enter to pass through your site-wide protection.
To achieve that, please follow 2 simple steps below:
Step 1: Go to PPWP Settings Page and switch to Entire Site tab
Step 2: Enable the Redirect option and enter the desired URL
Please note that the input field is only visible once you have password-protected your whole site.
- Different passwords can be redirected to the same URL
- Passwords without associated URL will take users back to the page users landed at
- You have to create and save at least one site-wide protection password before using this function
- Removing or changing a password will remove the corresponding URL