By default, after entering the correct password, your users will see the content they’re trying to unlock. In some cases, you’ll want to redirect them to different URLs, e.g. pricing and sale page, according to the password they enter to pass through your site-wide protection.
- Password Protect WordPress Lite version 1.3.0 or greater
- Password Protect WordPress (PPWP) Pro version 1.1.4 and greater
To achieve that, please follow 2 simple steps below:
Step 1: Go to Password Protect WordPress > Settings from your admin dashboard and switch to Entire Site tab
Step 2: Protect your whole site with at least one password
Step 3: Enable the Redirect option and enter the desired URL
Please note that the input field is only visible once you have password-protected your whole site.
- Different passwords can be redirected to the same URL
- Passwords without associated URL will take users back to the page users landed at
- You have to create and save at least one sitewide protection password before using this function
- Removing or changing a password will remove the corresponding URL