The Gravity Forms Integration extension helps you sell password protected content via Gravity Forms.
Automatically generate and send quick access links to customers who have made payments successfully. What’s more, allow users to unlock your premium content by entering passwords directly in any Gravity form.
Send Quick Access Links after Form Submission
- Associated a protected page with a form
- Once customers submit the form successfully, they will receive a quick access link allowing them to access protected content directly
- You can include the password in the custom message shown to users as well
- Customize the message sent to customers after submission or purchase via PayPal or Stripe
Unlock Password Protected Content via Gravity Forms
Display our password field and require users to enter a password when submitting a custom Gravity Forms.
Once users enter the correct password via the form successfully, they don’t need to re-enter that password until its cookie expires.
Restrict Passwords/Quick Access Links Usage
Have total control over password/quick access link restriction by setting usage limits and expiration time. This prevents password and link sharing as well as unauthorized access to your protected content.
- Set usage limit and/or expiration date based on the product quantity
- Set expiration date after the first link click or password usage
At the moment, these features are only applicable to the whole (individual) page protection, not partial and sitewide ones.
|WordPress:||5.0 or higher|
|PPWP Pro:||1.2.0 or higher|
|PHP:||5.6 or higher|
|License:||As per your PPWP license|
Your extension license is tied to your Password Protect WordPress (PPWP) Pro license. So please use the same email when purchasing PPWP Gold and this extension.