Sell password protected content via Gravity Forms. Automatically generate and send quick access links to customers who've made payments successfully.
Send Quick Access Links After Submission
- Associated a protected page with a form
- Once customers submit the form successfully, they will receive a quick access link allowing them to access protected content directly
- You can include the password in the custom message shown to users as well
- Customize the message sent to customers after submission or purchase via PayPal or Stripe
Restrict Passwords and/or Quick Access Links Usage
Have total control over quick access link restriction by setting usage limits and expiration time. This prevents password and link sharing as well as unauthorized access to your protected content.
- Set usage limit and/or expiration date based on the product quantity
- Set expiration date after the first link click or password usage
|WordPress:||5.0 or higher|
|PPWP Pro:||1.2.0 or higher|
|PHP:||5.6 or higher|
|License:||As per your PPWP license|
Your extension license is tied to your Password Protect WordPress (PPWP) Pro license. So please use the same email when purchasing PPWP Gold and this extension.