While we firmly believe in and stand behind our plugins and extensions 100%, we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you are unhappy with your purchase, or you have an issue that we are unable to resolve that makes your website and/or system unusable, we will be happy to consider offering a refund.
Please give us the benefits of the doubt, first
Before submitting your refund request, we ask that you submit a support request to our support team first. After all, access to our highly-skilled, responsive and friendly support team is part of what you paid for.
Maybe you installed our plugins and they did not work as you expected. Or, perhaps you’ve used the plugins and realized they are not what you wanted or expected whatsoever. Things happen, we understand.
That’s why we put a lot of effort to describe and explain how our plugins work as much detail as possible through our Documentation and Extensions pages. In case you are facing any issues with your purchase, we ask that you first submit a support request to clarify all the issues or concerns that you might have.
To prevent abuse of our refund policy, we cannot provide refunds due to technical issues unless you allow us to adequately try and assist you. If we are unable to resolve the issue for you, we will be more than happy to provide you with a full refund. Once again, before requesting a refund, please always send us a support request first. If you do not follow our refund process, we reserve the rights to reject your refund request.
Refund Policy After Purchase
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions:
- Your request is within the first 60 days of purchase of Password Protect WordPress Pro or 14 days for other plugins and extensions. After this period, no refunds can be processed.
- Plugins sold at discounted prices are not eligible for refunds
- Your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the plugins properly or get the plugins to perform its basic functions as advertised.
- You have contacted and attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team or have explained why the plugins will not work for you.
- Often time, the underlying issues that cause our plugin not to work properly are (conflicts with) your 3rd-party plugins, themes and/or hosting configurations. That’s why if you do not attempt to contact and resolve the issue(s) with our support team first, we reserve the rights to reject your refund request.
- We may ask you questions regarding the nature of your refund request so we can improve the plugin in the future.
- Issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- As long as our plugins work the way they should, we are under no obligation to provide a refund in the following situations:
- You don’t want the plugin after downloading it;
- The plugin did not meet your expectations;
- You simply change your mind;
- You bought the plugin by mistake;
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the plugin;
- You ask for goodwill;
- In case you are not sure if our plugin(s) will help you achieve what you want, please contact our support team before purchase to clarify your requirements.
- Refunds do not apply to bundle purchases, product upgrades, annual renewals, lifetime licenses or developer licenses.
- Once an invoice is issued, there is strictly no refund for all transactions in the invoice.
- You agree to deactivate and uninstall the plugins from your site(s) if a refund is granted.
PayPal Transaction Fees
PayPal has recently changed its policies and decided that they will keep all fees from the transactions that sellers refund. In their own words, “there are no extra fees charged when you refund a payment, but the transaction fees that you already paid when receiving the original payment will not be returned.”
As a result, if you make payment by PayPal and are eligible for a full or partial refunds, we will deduct the transaction fees that PayPal keeps from the total refunded amount.
Policy for Annual Renewals and Automatic Payments
All of our pricing plans are subscription-based. That is to say, all of our plugins including Password Protect WordPress Pro and its extensions require annual renewal of subscriptions. However, you can choose whether to renew your subscription or not. We always suggest keeping and renewing your subscriptions because we are always improving our plugins and releasing new features, compatibility and security updates often. A valid subscription license is required for receiving continuous updates as well as activating premium features in case of Password Protect WordPress Pro.
If you do not cancel automatic payments from your account, it will:
- Renew the product subscription after one year
- Charge your Credit Card/PayPal account automatically
We do not refund auto-renewal payments for any plugins. So, please make sure to cancel automatic payments after purchasing if you do not want to renew your license after one year.
Acceptance of Our Refund Policy
When you are purchasing any of our plugins and extensions, you indicate that you have read this refund policy thoroughly, and so, fully accept the terms of our refund policy. We ask you not to make any purchases with us if you do not agree with our terms and conditions in general and this refund policy in particular.
We are not liable to cover any differences in exchange rates between the time you purchased and the time you are refunded. To submit a refund request, please contact us and we will reply within 3 working days.
Updates to Our Refund Policy
This refund policy can be updated at any time, without prior notice and takes effect immediately and retroactively for all subscriptions and subscribers. It is considered an integral part of our terms and conditions and its acceptance is mandatory for all users.
Last Update: August 2020