The #1 Plugin to Password Protect WordPress Content
Powerful and Affordable.
Join 11,300+ Websites using PPWP
What’s included with all PPWP licences
- Protect unlimited WordPress pages, posts & custom post types
- Password protect part of content
- Grant admins & other user roles access to protected content
- Protect multiple pages with the same password
- Block Google from indexing protected content
- Protect content with one click
- Hide password protected content
- Bypass protection with access links
- Unlock all with master passwords
- Password protect custom page template & custom fields
- Password protect all posts under a category
- Password protect sub-pages
- Password protect entire site
- Exclude certain pages from sitewide protection
- Redirect after entering correct passwords
- Style & customize password form (error) message via WP Customizer
- Integrate with popular page builders
- Auto-generate unlimited passwords
- Customize new passwords
- Track basic password usage
- Create passwords by roles or global
- Auto-expire passwords by clicks or days
- Deactivate or delete passwords manually
- Set cookies expiration time for every passwords
- Create new passwords while editing pages & posts
- Toggle password visibility
Frequently Asked Questions
Anyone who owns or produces premium content should use Password Protect WordPress Pro! It works for all types of content from pages, posts to custom post types. Password Protect WordPress Pro will help protect all your private content no matter if it's a simple blog or membership site! It's not only user-friendly for non-technical savvy but also powerful enough to complete the tough job.
A minimum of PHP 5.6 is required. Password Protect WordPress Pro will work on both Apache (with mod_rewrite, mod_expires, mod_deflate) and NGINX servers.
No. Password Protect WordPress Pro is a WordPress plugin, so it will not work on sites that do not use WordPress as its primary CMS. Having said that, please feel free to let us know if you want us to support on other platforms and framework. We'll send you a quote.
Password Protect WordPress Pro does work on WordPress.com if you have a Business plan which allows 3rd-party plugins like us to be installed.
No, not at all! Password Protect WordPress Pro helps protect your private content effortlessly even without technical knowledge. Once installed and activated with the right license, Password Protect WordPress Pro will be ready to protect your content immediately without having to touch any codes!
We don’t offer a trial version, but we do have a long 60-day refund policy, so you can buy with confidence. You can also check out the lite version of Password Protect WordPress which offers key password protection features of our Pro version.
Yes, we do. If you are not completely satisfied with Password Protect WordPress Pro within 60 days of purchase, you can request a refund. We will give you 100% of your money back as long as your request follows our Refund Policy.
First of all, there are 2 versions of Password Protect WordPress: Free (lite) and Pro.
Our Password Protect WordPress (PPWP) Pro then comes with 3 main licenses: Personal, Business, and Agency license. Depending on how many sites you want to install our PPWP Pro plugin on, you should pick the right license accordingly.
Yes, if you would like to use Password Protect WordPress Pro on more sites, just let us know. We'll handle all the hassle and you’ll just pay the difference in cost.
Yes, you need to get a Developer License in order to use our plugin on client sites. This also assumes you are the active developer and primary site administrator of the site. Sites and licenses whose owners violate our terms & conditions will be suspended and banned from using our services forever.
Using this plugin suite to make it more convenient for salesforce to access secure info without having to type or remember pesky passwords. Not only does the plugin do the job but their support is fantastic. It’s midnight for them now and they made themselves available to ensure the plugin's working for me.
Herrera, Joel H
Great plugin, EXCELLENT support
It works perfectly!
“It works perfectly without any problems. I made a workaround for password protecting the entire site until you publish the featured request. Thanks for that!”
“I am brand new to this plugin, but I am blown away by the level of support – they are polite, helpful, patient, thorough, good at explaining… and the plugin does its thing! ”
I never have gotten support like this before!
You're the best!!
THANK YOU. It is working great. The support you and your team have given us has been the best. Thank you again for fixing the issue and not just pointing me to a help page. Really appreciate your extra efforts.