PPWP Password Suite provides a powerful solution to manage password data as well as creating a central password login page.
Save time creating passwords - import or export passwords with ease
Password Suite allows you to import thousands of passwords to your WordPress protected content from a CSV file.
You can also export your existing passwords for individual pages to a CSV file.
Create a central password login form
Instead of sending each user a different password with a different protected page link, you just need to send them the unique password with the central password login page.
You can insert a password login form anywhere in your WordPress website, e.g. your sidebar and footer via a simple shortcode. Once entering the correct password, users will be redirected to the corresponding protected page.
Password login form shortcode works fine on both post content or WordPress widgets.
Extend Sitewide Protection Features
Extend entire site protection with much more advanced features:
1. Bypass sitewide protection by quick access links
- Create quick access links for users to bypass sitewide protection. In other words, they won't have to enter passwords to access your private site anymore.
- Expire those passwords or access links by date or clicks automatically. In addition, you can track usage, add label and redirected URL.
2. Import multiple sitewide passwords
Allow you to import multiple sitewide passwords to your WordPress protected content from a CSV file.
3. Access protected posts with individual quick access links
- Generate individual quick access links for users to bypass sitewide protection and access to individual protected posts only. In other words, they don’t need to enter the passwords to unlock sitewide protection anymore.
- You can also restrict the expiration of these access links or passwords by date or clicks.
Reset Passwords on the Frontend
Users can reset expired passwords by themselves on the frontend of your site. Simply enter the email, i.e. label, of the corresponding password. It takes no more than 1 click to reset a password. Users will be able to access the protected pages right away.
You also have full control over where the password reset form displays as well as the new password usage restriction.
- Select which data will be exported
- Bulk edit sitewide password redirect URLs
- Import and export sitewide and master passwords
- Import and export shortcode global passwords
- Update existing data when importing passwords
- Add custom data related password, such as username and email
- Provide a UI to exclude the entire post type from sitewide protection
|WordPress:||5.0 or higher|
|PPWP Pro:||1.2.0 or higher|
|PHP:||5.6 or higher|
|License:||As per your PPWP license|
Your extension license is tied to your Password Protect WordPress (PPWP) Pro license. So please use the same email when purchasing PPWP Gold and this extension.