Passwords protect your entire WooCommerce shop and send quick access links and/or passwords to your customers after their virtual product purchases.
Create Quick Access Links for Virtual Products
- Associate a protected page to each virtual product
- Once customers purchase your virtual products, they will receive a quick access link allowing them to access protected content directly
- You can include the password in the custom message as well
- Customize message on WooCommerce order page and email sent to customers after purchase
- Have total control over quick access link restriction by setting usage limit and expiration time. This helps avoid unauthorized access to your protected content.
- Set usage limit and/or expiration date based on the product quantity
- Set expiration date after the first link click or password usage (from PPWP Pro version 18.104.22.168)
Password Protect Entire WooCommerce Shop & Products
By default, WooCommerce doesn’t allow password protection for your entire WooCommerce shop. It’s possible now with our WooCommerce integration.
Once you enable shop page password protection, all products and their category pages will be protected as well.
You can create and use quick access links for users to unlock the entire WooCommerce shop and products at once. Whitelisted roles and blocking search indexing work as usual.
|WordPress:||5.0 or higher|
|PPWP Pro:||1.2.0 or higher|
|PHP:||5.6 or higher|
|License:||As per your PPWP license|
Your extension license is tied to your Password Protect WordPress (PPWP) Pro license. So please use the same email when purchasing PPWP Gold and this extension.