Use Access Links to Unlock Password Protected Content
Allow users to access your private pages and posts directly without having to enter passwords while maintaining security for your protected content.
Unlock protected content without having to enter passwords
Make it easy for anyone to access your private content with access links. Simply create and share these links with your users by just one click.
- Grant users automatic access to your password protected pages and posts for either individual or partial content protection.
- Help users get rid of having to remember and enter passwords
- Minimize security risks of leaking sensitive passwords
- To bypass sitewide protection, you’ll need our PPWP Suite extension to extend the sitewide password feature
How powerful are the access links?
Each access link is associated with a password to unlock the protected content automatically. When you edit, deactivate, or delete a password, you’re actually editing, deactivating, and deleting the corresponding access link simultaneously.
- Create unlimited access links per post easily
Generate as many access links as you'd like to for any protected content just like what you can with the passwords.
- Restrict access link usage automatically
Similarly, you can automatically expire these links after a given time or a number of clicks to restrict your private content access.
- Encrypt your passwords securely
Passwords are automatically encrypted on the access links. There is no way users can guess and share your passwords with others.
Whitelist certain user roles
Save frequent users' time by allowing them to access the protected content without having to enter passwords
- Select specific roles to automatically view the private pages and posts
- Set a timeframe that your users won't have to re-enter passwords to access your protected content