Integrate Password Protect WordPress's auto-generated passwords with ActiveCampaign’s newsletters and automated emails.
- Auto-create a new private download link to that file or new password to access a protected page when someone subscribes to one of your lists on ActiveCampaign
- Work with both standard and automated campaigns
- Create a new password when users either subscribe to a particular list or has a particular tag
- Automatically create and embed the private page, and its password to your newsletter or automated emails using ActiveCampaign friendly personalization variables.
- Set expiry time and click limit for the password
- Option to send users a direct "bypass" link instead of passwords (WIP)
At the moment, these features are only applicable to the whole (individual) page protection, not partial and sitewide ones.
$59.9 Only $49.9
All price options are billed yearly. You may cancel your subscription at any time. Extensions subject to yearly license for support and updates. View terms.
|WordPress:||5.0 or higher|
|PPWP Pro:||1.0.10 or higher|
|PHP:||5.6 or higher|
|License:||As per your PPWP license|
Your extension license is tied to your Password Protect WordPress (PPWP) Pro license. So please use the same email when purchasing PPWP Gold and this extension.