PPWP Access Levels extension enables you to password protect the entire post categories, then set different access levels for the content. You've never seen a more powerful password protection like this.
Access Levels: the most powerful way to password protect your content
You have to password protect individual pages no longer. Nor do you need to add new posts into your existing protection - with our Access Levels extension.
Access Levels extension allows you to:
- Protect the entire post categories: one or many categories at the same time
- Auto-protect new posts under any selected categories of the base level
- Protect any custom taxonomies under a particular post type (WIP)
- Protect the entire posts, pages or any custom post types including WooCommerce Products (WIP)
- Integrate access levels with the sitewide protection (WIP)
Grant different content access with levels
Allow users to access different private content according to their levels. Higher-level passwords will be able to access lower-level content.
- Set different access levels for each base
- Set unlimited passwords for any particular levels
Manage entire level content with ease
- Create as many base levels as you'd like to (WIP)
- Deactivate and delete a base level with a single click. Once deactivated, all posts on that base level will become unprotected
Manage all level passwords in one place
With a friendly and intuitive interface, the extension enables you to set unlimited passwords for any levels and manage them in one place. You can also create new, (de)activate, expire, or even delete passwords as usual.
* A post is locked with passwords when protected either by our default Password Protect WordPress Pro, Group or Access Levels.
|WordPress:||4.7 or higher|
|PPWP Lite:||184.108.40.206 or higher|
|PPWP Pro:||220.127.116.11 or higher|
|PHP:||5.6.2 or higher|
|License:||As per your PPWP license|
Your extension license is tied to your Password Protect WordPress (PPWP) Pro license. So please use the same email when purchasing PPWP Pro and this extension.